7,271 Posts
very nice I had that as a toy car as a kid

I remember the rear being different...maybe its the GT part

·
Registered
479 Posts
very nice I had that as a toy car as a kid

I remember the rear being different...maybe its the GT part
There where two models, the GT and the SS. Among other things the rear was different, engine was 620 hp instead of 560 in the GT. A few SS was produced by Bugatti and a few more by Dauer Motorsport who bought the parts after Bugatti went bancrupt.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Would love to have this, & an XJ220 too. Too bad I'm lacking the necessary funds to make it happen.

·
Registered
826 Posts
That's a rare sight indeed !

·
Registered
669 Posts
One of my favorite childhood supercars, along with the McLaren F1 and XJ220.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I never realized that the EB110 had such a lackluster interior. I get the "it's a supercar and we don't care about the interior" mentality, but my mother's 1991 Buick had more class inside the cabin.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I never realized that the EB110 had such a lackluster interior. I get the "it's a supercar and we don't care about the interior" mentality, but my mother's 1991 Buick had more class inside the cabin.
Good observation. I have now formally removed the EB110 off my dream car list, and I am replacing it with a 1991 Buick! Or maybe a Chrysler Cordoba, that has soft Corinthian leather?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Good observation. I have now formally removed the EB110 off my dream car list, and I am replacing it with a 1991 Buick! Or maybe a Chrysler Cordoba, that has soft Corinthian leather?

Either would look less dated. :wink:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I loooooove the eb110. How much would this go for
93 GT sold at RM not to long ago for 470000 & there is a 1 of 1 Brabus SS for sale at 740,000. This car will probably fall somewhere in between but OP failed to list price. Symbolic is just two miles away, maybe Ill cruise down by on the way to dinner.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just found a Bugatti EB-110 for sale in Eastern Switzerland. It's an one of two prototypes.

Translation: This Bugatti is a prototype. There are only 2 existing US-prototypes from Bugatti, that are used for the homologation on the US market. This car has the GT chassis of the GT, GT features, SS motor with SS wheels. worth = 620,010$

BUGATTI 110 GT/SS, Occasion, Benzin, 4'000 km, CHF 598'000.- - AutoScout24

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Late to the party here but the EB110 is one cool car. Not cool in the way it looks or engineering behind it but the rarefied air in which it resides, similar to an XJ220R

1 - 19 of 19 Posts