Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bronze Sponsor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At DC Performance we see all different makes and models but this rare Lamborghini SUV made its way into DC Performance this week for some custom tuning on our in-house Dynojet.

Our client added a PECTEL stand alone unit along with upgraded Cams.

This project is neat because in stock form the V12 motor only revs up to 5500rpm. With the PECTEL/tuning this engine now revs up to 7500rpm. As it should for a lambo :D

Thought we'd share some photos with the community!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Very cool. Let us know your results!!!

I removed my stock pre filters and added K&N filters for better air flow. I also added a Quicksilver exhaust system that really sounds good.

Attachments

·
Bronze Sponsor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dyno Sheet, Lamorghini LM002

Very cool. Let us know your results!!!

I removed my stock pre filters and added K&N filters for better air flow. I also added a Quicksilver exhaust system that really sounds good.
As you can see you get better flow with the air inlet housings removed based on our findings :D

Run 106 is with the filters and tune while Run 112 was done with air inlet housings removed!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sitting behinf the wheel of one of those makes you feel like a king. WOW, at 7500, can't wait to hear this.

·
Registered
180 Posts
^ I have the only LM002 in Western Canada and I'm in Kelowna. I have had it in Van a couple times. It puts a big smile on my face every time I drive it and it's a beast!

DC, I'm glad to see you guys posting dyno results! keep up the good work!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts