Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A team from the States, called P4 by Norwood, is claiming the title World’s Fastest Ferrari with a record run of 275.4mph averaged over two sprints set at the Bonneville Salt Flats. To achieve this goal they used a 1985 288 Ferrari GTO and beat out the previous record holder by just over three mph.

Read more & see a video!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Dang, thats fast!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
or they just should have kept the stock motor in it or at least put some type of ferrari motor in it. no idea why they would want to put a gm motor in it. even if it is for cost.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
or they just should have kept the stock motor in it or at least put some type of ferrari motor in it. no idea why they would want to put a gm motor in it. even if it is for cost.
because no ferrari engine is going to make the hp needed to make the car go 275....no matter how many turbos..

I would have just put a lambo engine in it. :D

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
because no ferrari engine is going to make the hp needed to make the car go 275....no matter how many turbos..

I would have just put a lambo engine in it. :D
Thats just plain mean lol :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
i dont think that counts as the worlds fastest ferrari...maybe the fastest ferrari bodied car, but its not a true ferrari in my eyes, anyone can take any kinda car and throw 2500 hp at it. that being said its still a nasty ride and is incredibly fast

1 - 20 of 20 Posts