Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***NEW PRICE***

So much to my dismay I am going to have to sell my truck to fund my business :eek:hwell:

Its a 1984 Land Rover Defender 110 Doublecab with the td5 turbo diesel. The truck was built from the ground up starting with a brand new galvy chassis and new suspension. Has td5 axles with 4 wheel disc brakes and brand new 33 inch Cooper Muds mounted on predator wheels. The body is near perfect with only a few (very minor) blemishes and is coated with Cairns Blue and is a top notch paintjob. Interior is complete and in like new condition and has power windows, power locks with remote, full carpet, cd, A/C, and is currently RHD but can be converted if desired. The drivetrain is the TD5 turbo diesel with a matched r380 5 spd and the motor has a TD5Alive tuning kit on it and will easily cruise at 80+ and returns mid 20's mpg. The truck will be sold with a clear NC title and is legally imported with all supporting papers. I uploaded the one pic I have but will be cleaning it up this week and will add lots more asap. This is a one of a kind truck and the only one like it in the US.

$45,000
Located in Raleigh/Durham, NC
[email protected]

Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention the matching spare wheel and tire are on there way as well as a swing out tire carrier for it. Also have a set of rock sliders and a few other goodies that can be included for the right price.

C-

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. It is a dream truck but its just to early to have this sitting in the garage and fund my business at the same time. Just think, this truck is more rare in the states than a veyron;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This should go quick! Post up some more pics!
Promise I will this week. Its freaking dirty from the beach and my schedule sucks right now but its high on my list. Don't expect the same quality as some folks around here though, I don't have much talent behind the camera...

·
Registered
332 Posts
one of my favorite all time cars! Looks amazing!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1st bidder. In for $500 :)

Sorry my pockets are not deeper right now because that has ranch truck written all over it...
I don't even like putting roller bags on the back seat and you want to use it as a ranch truck! Yowsers...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts