Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Looks excellent! It will be great when it is finished.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Making some progress over the weekend. Minor miscommunication with the painter and he painted the fender flares so he's going to paint them black again tomorrow and do some minor detail work with blacking out the wheel wells and painting the rock sliders. Should be all buttoned up for Wednesday then I just have to wait for the new bumpers to come from Anything Scout and this bad boy will be ready to rock

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Dropped by the body shop today and checked out the truck. All buttoned up paint wise, just needed the top re-installed and a wash and touch up and she's on her way out to the stereo shop tomorrow to repair a wiring issue that popped up regarding the driver's door. Still waiting on my new bumpers but they should hopefully be here within the next 3 weeks to finish this project off

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just a great looking truck! Nice work!
It will look much better with the new bumpers/tire carrier. Really excited to get out and have some fun with this. I'm investigating buying 3 more and building them to sell next spring.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The Baja grille is a nice touch, bet it was a pain in the ass finding one of those!
Wasn't actually a big deal. There is a new manufacturer making them again. Got a load of new parts in today and dropped her off out at the stereo shop to fix an issue with the driver door wiring - just waiting on the bumpers and she's all done!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Finally getting there. Custom bumpers/tire carrier finally arrived and just buttoning up a few issues with some wiring and it should be done this week.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Looks like the truck is done and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Went by and installed the Hi-Lift jack on the tire carrier and snapped a few more pics

·
Registered
625 Posts
Awesome thread ! Congrats on owning one of the best 4x4's ever made. She a beauty !!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Holly crap... that is The Hottest Scout that i've ever seen..... Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am so impressed! I've got a 78 that I am working on. Know this is an old thread but I think your dash is sick. Any direction on that setup? (not necessarily the sound but the gauges, etc) thx

21 - 40 of 59 Posts