Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of only 63 Panteras were made in August of 1971 was sold in 1972.

5600 miles since restoration. 800 miles on newly installed 351.
Major weight reduction with titanium upgrades throughout the vehicle... just shy of 2000lbs and 550hp SAE

It has always been garaged, has no rust and is in top condition. Short parts list includes: Gary Hall Brute high-performance package, hydraulic roller cam & roller hydraulic lifters 6500rpm, a highly polished aluminum ZF transaxle. New 4 core radiator with dual high performance fans that the keep car running cool. The car doesn't overheat in traffic or on hot days. It has Italian black leather seats with suede inserts and memory foam for comfort. Leather dash. Air conditioning and heat completely rebuilt. All new performance suspension with air shocks, all chrome in is excellent condition. Custom paint. New carpet, all leather interior, new brakes master cylinder and wheel cylinders, original magnesium wheels, new windshield with hidden antenna, Pantera racing steering wheel.

Everything is in good working order and the car runs very strong and smooth.

PM for contact information, questions, pictures and videos

Located in SoCal, Orange County, Near Irvine/Newport Beach/Mission Viejo..MUST SEE in person...no media could possibly do this car justice

Asking $80,000

engine2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
I love Panteras, and I applaud your restoration. That said, I'd be extremely interested in how you arrived at a GVW of 1,9XXlbs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nolan - I was advised by my builder that every possible bolting piece was swapped out to titanium pieces; I've been looking for the parts list, in the meantime I emailed him to get a parts list; thank you for bringing that up =)

-I'd like to add, to confirm the weight for a potential buyer, i'll cover the price to have the car officially weighed-

JanDaMan - Orange is one of my favorite colors for these guys; red, orange and black = sleek and sexy!
I recorded a few exhaust videos i'll post up soon, as for now, enjoy the engine pictures fellows

Very happy to see enthusiast and fans chiming in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts