Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Body is back from blasting I will have pictures Wed. Just picked up this little dime as a donor truck the body is all fiberglass and it crap but the seats, james duff suspension, center line wheels, and auto transmission are all worth it! Plus its got a Mustang 5.0 motor in it with roller cams! Just got her running and cleaned out! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
damn!!!! I had a 69' some years back that became a casualty of my firstborn.....

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Nice looking project! My unstarted project is a 72 Bronco that my Grandfather bought off the showroom floor new in 1972. It is all original, but shows it's age.
Keep us updated on the project.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Body is back from blasting I will have pictures Wed. Just picked up this little dime as a donor truck the body is all fiberglass and it crap but the seats, james duff suspension, center line wheels, and auto transmission are all worth it! Plus its got a Mustang 5.0 motor in it with roller cams! Just got her running and cleaned out! LOL

QUOTE]

sweet a dual cam 5.0 heheheh:whistle:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha Ha....with VTec......

Motor was a scrap: bearings were shot, valves were bent and pistons were scarred.... So we got at Stroker Crate 5.0 EFI

Attachments

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Powder Coating all the frame and other parts. Need to order new shocks and agr rock ram steering....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Wow, nice job. Since you are doing everything soo well at this point, you have to go all out. Nothing half-ass! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am I'm looking at having the suspension and motor in by the end of next week if everything goes as planned.....:clap:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some fresh panels floor board cut out. Slow but going!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welded up the Ram Assist and Rear Suspension today!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts