Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so its time for a new project so I've decided to sell my 1970 Mach 1 that has been resto-modded and has been published and featured on a few websites over the last few months. The majority of the work was done by Mainly Muscle Cars in Mansfield, TX and Evolution Auto Concepts in Dallas. The car is currently in Dallas. The car is stunning and pictures can't do it justice. The engine and transmission have less than 1,000 miles on them as do the tires. The car is incredible and there has been countless man hours and thousands of dollars put into the car to make it a beast on the track as well as reliable enough to drive every day (I did for two months without a single problem). I'm willing to talk possible trades and make any offer you deem reasonable, the worst is that I can say no.

Engine was swapped with a Ford Racing 460 Super Cobra Jet and quite a few other goodies. currently sits at 609rwhp (685 at the crank). The new 460 actually weighs slightly less than the original 351w.
The car weighs 3200lbs dry and can actually lift the front end off slightly with some slicks haha.
c6 auto-tranny was built to hold 800hp and a ratchet shifter was installed.
Power Front Disc Brakes
Power Steering
9" Trac-Lok Rear Differential.
Reinforced axle to ensure reliability
Ceramic Coated Hooker Super Comp Headers and 3" exhaust to dual magnaflow mufflers.
Redid the entire audio system(new radio with ipod and USB connect) and added a 15" MTX sub with two 1500 watt amps.
Custom Door speakers and embossed leather
Corbeau Racing seats (cr1) with 5-point harnesses.
Lowered suspension so the car handles immaculately
Car sits on 17" American Racing wheels. (powder coated black)
The car is currently set up to be a street driver, all that's needed for the track is to crank up the suspension and wider tires.
Power windows and locks

Asking Price: $52,000 OBO
PM me for more pictures or for any info. Thanks for looking

MACH1 resize2.jpg evo1.jpg rear2.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts