Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey guys. Selling my '69 Camaro. I bought this car as a perfectly functioning car with a built 350/turbo 350 combo, PS, Power front disc/rear drum brakes, stock suspension, and no POSI. I then installed a LS1 and 4L60E transmission out of a '02 SS Camaro w/ 89000 miles, Hotchkis suspension parts, a new eaton POSI, and new 3.36 gear. I completely took everything off the motor and cleaned it. I then painted each piece individually and installed back on motor. It's all been painted Cast Coat and Semi-Flat Black. Gets tons of complements! I put Dynatech LS long-tubes on the car with Flowmaster mufflers as well as a Z06 cam. New fuel tank with Corvette inline filter. All new fuel lines with proper AN fittings. Holley LS oil pan. Talyor wires. The car has been professionally tuned and will get up pretty good. Gets good gas mileage. I also installed a Gen IV Vintage Air system, Autometer gauges, '02 Camaro seats and console (need new lid for console compartment), new Morris three point seatbelts, new carpet, new dash pad, Grant wheel, the rear end was professionally gone through when I had POSI and gear installed, Hotchkis front coil springs, rear leaf springs, and front sway bar. Wheels are American Racing TT2's 17x8 with 245/45 tires that are in good shape with under 4000 miles on them. New JVC CD/Stereo with 4 speakers - 2 in rear deck, two in center of dash. I did not do anything with the paint or body. Floor appears to be newer and looks good. The car has an awesome shine to it and gets looks and complements everywhere I take it! There are a few small imperfections in the paint which can be expected in a 44 year old car. I have quart of paint from when it was painted so matching won't be a problem. The trunk has a small leak and I think it is coming from a crack in seam from rear window to trunk on passenger side (PIC in ad). Drove the car to Run thru the Hills in Pigeon Forge, TN from Pensacola last September and car was great. Cruised at 75 the whole way with the AC on. Had a blast in the mountains. Would drive car anywhere tomorrow if I needed to. Please msg or call with any questions. Video link below. Local inspection welcomed. Will assist with shipping if needed. Car has just under 4000 miles on build. I drive car daily sometimes so mileage will go up. Cash in person or wire transfer only. Thanks for looking! 34,500 OBO and I am open to hear all offers

Ryan 850 776 5705

Link to 86 Photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157635213447399/

Link to videos:

69 Camaro LS1 walkaround - YouTube
IMG 2545 - YouTube
IMG 2544 - YouTube

1 - 3 of 3 Posts