Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. I have a friend who's mother has a 1962 Mercedes Benz 220 sedan in the garage and she and the family are moving and want to get rid of this car. I saw it, but unfortunately didn't get any pictures of it to show. (I apologize) Anyway, I don't know anything about Mercedes, let alone old ones, but from what I hear from her is that this is an excellent automobile.

It was imported from Germany from her neighbor who put 125,000 miles on it before he passed away. My friend's mom then bought it from him (Don't recall how much) and put a total of 5 more miles on it driving it up and down the street. Now, she wants to sell it and she's asking 3500. I have no idea if that's a good price or not. Any insight?

And the car: The car is in good condition. I'ts got a three speed on the column, which looks like fun. I have not had a chance to drive it or anything because when I saw it the battery was removed because they never used it. She said that it runs, and I no reason to doubt her. It looks like it's in great shape, and with a little spit and polish, I'm sure it will be good as new. (I haven't had a great look all around the car, but at a first glance it looks real good) The only rust is on the back bumper which looks a little beat up, but otherwise, it's good looking visually

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
pics needed

i would snag it if you had an extra few buxs i would offer her 2500....just to see what she says

1 - 2 of 2 Posts