Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm Danielle, as some of you know from my first post "New Girl Member" or danielle_vossen on Instagram.
I am stoked to start my very own build thread on L4P and share some photos of my 2008 Honda Accord Coupe project car.
I chose this car because it is the most beneficial, especially considering that I drive a whole lot between school and work, and as my first modded car, I am in love!!
I hope that I will upgrade to 20" Vossen Wheels when I turn 20 in May :lol:

First, I had to tint the windows (Most people can agree that all females need tinted windows)

I had my car for 9 days before I purchased Megan Racing EZ Coilovers on December 17th.
Unfortunately, my family thought it was clever to wrap my package and put it under the tree until Christmas.
Along with my Pioneer subs :D

Had them installed the next day! Lowered about 3 inches.

A week later after riding around on stocks, I finally recieved my first set of wheels!!
Vossen Wheels CV3 19x10 all around
F: ET38 / R: ET20
Toyo Proxes 4 - 245/35/19

Definitely needed to go a little lower to fill in the wheel gap, and also because of the 23859785 comments saying "MOAR LOW" from every person on Instagram. :lol:
So I had my fenders rolled and adjusted my coils about half an inch lower.
I will be posting up my progression with each added modification so please give me honest feedback! I'd truly appreciate it. :D

The current look:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Very nice setup.

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
"when I turn 20 in May." Thanks for making me feel old.

Are you going to be upgrading the head unit to go along with those subs? You'd be amazed at how much greater the quality of sound is when you throw an aftermarket head unit in, especially one with EQ7 on it. As far as the lowness goes, don't go "moar low" because other people tell you to. Go with whatever you're comfortable driving and proud of. People say crap to me all the time about my car being at stock ride height. I just laugh at them and say "because rally car."

Car looks good. Keep up the clean build.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car looks great! What happened to the first set of wheels you had on. Didn't like them? What are your future plans for the car?
Thank you!! I kept my stock wheels.
I also plan to install fog lights and HID's. Eventually HFP body kit. In due time exhaust.

This will be the 2nd most subbed thread on the 4, followed by the epic garage thread.

I also thought you had an Infiniti G sedan.
Nope, you're probably thinking of Nataliejemini :D

Very nice setup.
Thank you!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That looks really good. Nice selection with the 5-arm rims. How do the Megan Racing coilovers' ride feel?

·
Registered
123 Posts
It seems to me every time i come down to florida,at least the Miami area vossens are everywhere.But i can see why they look good on pretty much any car.Definitly reminds me of B_pearls accord.Subcribed to this thread,will you be wrapping the car in the near future?

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That looks really good. Nice selection with the 5-arm rims. How do the Megan Racing coilovers' ride feel?
Thank you! I love the coils, I've adjusted them lower a few times already and it's still a smooth ride.

It seems to me every time i come down to Florida, at least the Miami area vossens are everywhere. But i can see why they look good on pretty much any car.Definitly reminds me of B_pearls accord.Subcribed to this thread,will you be wrapping the car in the near future?
:clap: Yeah Vossen Wheels are very popular in Miami. Thank you very much, BPearl is my inspiration haha I make sure with him before I make a move. I could possibly wrap it in the future, yes :)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
It seems to me every time i come down to florida,at least the Miami area vossens are everywhere.But i can see why they look good on pretty much any car.Definitly reminds me of B_pearls accord.Subcribed to this thread,will you be wrapping the car in the near future?
I saw a tons of Vossens in Florida when I lived down there. I'm a big fan of the VVSCV7, but they don't make come in 17's :eek:hwell:

Keep it up with the car, I look forward to many updates!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts