·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nice

Reactions: AudioCityUsa

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
That's the way I like it. Deep lips. Wheels you can see. You know they are custom, even from a mile away. You know they cost good coin. Call it old skool but its oh so right to me.

Not crazy about the stretched thing because it doesn't seem too safe and I like classy. But I understand the kids have to do their thing.

Reactions: AudioCityUsa

·
Registered
513 Posts
Not crazy about the stretched thing because it doesn't seem too safe and I like classy.
There actually is nothing 'dangerous' per say about stretched tires (although the look might have you think otherwise). The stretched tire trend came to be from the JDM motorsports scene (drifters).

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.

Are those fake brembos?
I honestly do not know if they were or not.

Looks good! i like the stretched rears!
:clap:

That's the way I like it. Deep lips. Wheels you can see. You know they are custom, even from a mile away. You know they cost good coin. Call it old skool but its oh so right to me.

Not crazy about the stretched thing because it doesn't seem too safe and I like classy. But I understand the kids have to do their thing.
There actually is nothing 'dangerous' per say about stretched tires (although the look might have you think otherwise). The stretched tire trend came to be from the JDM motorsports scene (drifters).
Deep lips will never go out of style. :D

Damn that looks good.
:clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.