Meet Jessica Harbour, a professional model from sunny San Diego, California who loves to travel and take care of herself. With a degree in psychology, this stunning blonde has the brains to match her stunning looks.

Here’s why she’ll probably be your newest Instagram crush.

15. She looks pretty damn good in a bikini.

pool season vibes. For @hkswimwear by @raquelrischard glam by @tonyynotglam[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Mar 10, 2015 at 5:13pm PDT
14. ...and in evening wear.

night: Top & skirt - @shopdalliance Bag - @tomford Jewelry - @hermes Shoutout to @resqwater that I feel like a spring chicken today![/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Apr 2, 2015 at 11:56am PDT

13. ...and in workout attire.

Forest Gump could run for 3 years... You can wake up and run for 30 minutes πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ŸπŸ’ͺ #workoutgrind #nomakeup #butdefinitelyafilter[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Jul 17, 2014 at 7:18am PDT
12. She's stunning as a brunette too.

out today 😜 Love my glam by @yvonneouellette #behindthescenes #worklife[/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Aug 3, 2015 at 4:56pm PDT

11. She's extremely well read.

IS sexy πŸ“š #behindthescenes @theperfectstory1[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Jan 27, 2015 at 9:24am PST
10. She's the hottest beach bum you'll ever meet

don't want to build a snowman I want to wear a bikini On a beautiful beach With a drink in hand Taking a day for some much needed R&R πŸ™ŒπŸΌ @despibeachwear[/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Jul 22, 2015 at 1:18pm PDT

9. ... and she has plenty of hot friends.

day with my babes... Just what the doctor ordered 😍 @crysnetwork @missmazade @nikki_bones Bikini @despiUSA[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Mar 29, 2015 at 4:54pm PDT
8. She takes the best selfies you've even seen.

to NYC & The Hamptons today. Really stoked. Have I ever told you I love my job? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜βœˆ[/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on May 13, 2015 at 6:24am PDT

7. Because America

ALL MY VETERANS - I am humbled by gratitude for all of your sacrifices. America would be nothing without your strength and courage. Thank you not only today, but every single day β€πŸ˜˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #America[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Nov 11, 2014 at 5:23pm PST
6. She knows a hot car when she sees one.

feeling that sunset too much? πŸ˜‰ Shot for #akropovic[/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Jul 10, 2014 at 6:15pm PDT

5. She works hard, but knows how to kick back.

2 weeks until Miami Swim Week with @despibeachwear ❀[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Jul 3, 2015 at 11:28am PDT
4. She's pals with David Letterman.

the grid today with @letterman and the @maximmag beauties for #Indy500 - what a day on the track![/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on May 24, 2015 at 9:07pm PDT

3. She looks better in Beyonce's clothes than Beyonce does.

snapbacks and kicks look fly with a bikini 😜 Shot by @tristankallas for @radii_footwear[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Mar 25, 2015 at 6:15pm PDT
2. Did we mention she looks hot in bikinis?

snapbacks and kicks look fly with a bikini 😜 Shot by @tristankallas for @radii_footwear[/URL] A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Mar 25, 2015 at 6:15pm PDT

1. In case we didn't, here's one more.

to Vegas for Magic!! I'll be working with Beach Joy Bikinis - which has been photographed here by @juliusmayojr at our Miami wet shoot πŸ˜‰[/URL]

A photo posted by Jessica Harbour (@jessharbour) on Aug 18, 2014 at 5:54am PDT

[ Instagram ]