Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luxury4Play members,
To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of duPont REGISTRY: A Buyers Gallery of Fine Homes, we are offering a chance for readers to participate in this extravagant issue. Combining the success of our Homes and Autos publications, we are showcasing the 15 most beautiful garages—with readers submitting their own to be voted on. Starting Monday, April 19th and going until Friday, April 30th, members on Luxury4play.com and both our Autos and Homes Facebook fan pages will be given the opportunity to submit a garage to be voted on by fans across all of our social media sites. The Top 15 Garages will then be featured in the 15th Anniversary, August 2010 issue of duPont REGISTRY: A Buyers Gallery of Fine Homes, as well as on duPontREGISTRY.com. Voting will be simple: There will be photo albums created on our Autos and Homes fan pages on Facebook under the title “15 Most Beautiful Garages Contest,” and the amount of “Likes” a garage gets from our fans will determine if it makes the Top 15.

So if you have, or know someone with a beautiful garage, submit it by emailing [email protected] with the subject: Beautiful Garage Submission and whose garage it is. Thank you, and good luck!
-Jon Chapman
duPont REGISTRY Director of Social Marketing

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 15 Garages selected will receive complimentary subscriptions to the Homes and Autos and reprints of their garage and article!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MTK!

Hey MTK I tried to get in touch with you on here about your garages! We would love for you to submit yours. I saw some pics from when you were building one of them.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Kuzi and RufMD have some of he sickest collections i've seen, as well as H20Skier (name may be wrong). All three of them should be in your top 15.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will contact them - thanks guys :) Keep the suggestions coming!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is what we have so far, enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts