Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anything on the 4 about this so I decided to share. The C class cars have always had a negative view in my eyes. I thought that it was too entry level to be a Benz, but this new version has really been stepped up. This AMG model looks like a beast. And it sounds sooooo gooooooood.

2015 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG – News – Car and Driver

Not much video on this car yet, but this is what I was able to find.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thats because mercedes decided it isnt going to be their entry level vehicle anymore. With the new CLA being their entry level model they decided to put more R & D and make the C - Class a middle class vehicle. The new AMG has the redesigned v8 AMG that pushes out 510 and its quiet quick.

They based the styling of the S class and basically shrunk down the package to produce the car. IMO its worht the money

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
You sure it's not the S class................

.......just J/k :) , it's just too similar to the the s class for my taste

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Im keeping my W204, I simply don't like the new interior, having an iPad sticking out front, Hence I'm waiting for the S-Coupe in Australia

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats because mercedes decided it isnt going to be their entry level vehicle anymore. With the new CLA being their entry level model they decided to put more R & D and make the C - Class a middle class vehicle. The new AMG has the redesigned v8 AMG that pushes out 510 and its quiet quick.

They based the styling of the S class and basically shrunk down the package to produce the car. IMO its worht the money
Agreed. They're expecting pricing to be slightly above $60K. That's a great bargain.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm based out of Gold Coast in Australia and I have just traded my 2007 W221 S600 for a S63 Coupé. As I am aware the car is due for delivery in July this year, which kinda sucks, but MB Australia said that it is supposed to be amongst the first few in Australia. I love driving the W204 C63. Do you have the pre facelift model and if so, have you encountered any problems with cylinder 8 yet?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A C300 is over $50k, I would guess in the mid 60s to 70.
Pricing hasn't been announced yet, but the Car & Driver article is where I got that from. They suggested a starting price for the C63 sedan slightly above $60K. If it was higher I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully they'll have this at the Houston Auto Show in a couple of weeks so I won't have to wait until March.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm based out of Gold Coast in Australia and I have just traded my 2007 W221 S600 for a S63 Coupé. As I am aware the car is due for delivery in July this year, which kinda sucks, but MB Australia said that it is supposed to be amongst the first few in Australia. I love driving the W204 C63. Do you have the pre facelift model and if so, have you encountered any problems with cylinder 8 yet?
Never had any problems with any of my mercs, and I thrash them most of the time

·
Registered
286 Posts
96k of very spirited driving on my '12 63 Coupe and just a few minor problems. Anxiously looking forward to driving the new one and comparing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts