Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley is marking its 95th anniversary in the UK by unveiling the ‘Mulsanne 95’, a striking special edition of the company’s luxurious flagship model.
Only 15 examples will be hand crafted by Bentley’s Mulliner division in Crewe and all are reserved for customers in the United Kingdom.
bm00106 (1).jpg

I can't understand why they would launch in the UK only? Why not launch around the world in limited quantities, say 95 only? Does the UK have enough pull for 15? I doubt it.

bm00110_1 (1).jpg
Car looks beautiful as always, especially with the walnut trim inside.

95year_headrest (1).jpg

More pics and write up at the following link.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Probably because it's right hand drive and only few countries drive on the other side of the road.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Obvisously you havent been to the UK.. Visit London and you will see as many Bentleys etc as if you were in Monaco.. Anywhere you look there is a Bentley or a RR parked.. Its sick.. and i love going there..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bentley's main market is China, infact they even presented the new Flying Spur there recently...
maybe they use this limited series as a spin up for some other special models

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obvisously you havent been to the UK.. Visit London and you will see as many Bentleys etc as if you were in Monaco.. Anywhere you look there is a Bentley or a RR parked.. Its sick.. and i love going there..
I'm from the UK Joey, and yes there are Bentley's but for a 95th anniversary I would have marketed it globally like every major luxury car maker. I think's it's short sighted for a luxury brand to build 15 cars just because they ran out of the walnut tree that was used to build the interior. You call that an anniversary edition?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts