1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
1400hp V8 engine and the 1,400kg weight. Christian von Koenigsegg adds that the Koenigsegg One:1’s weight of 1,400kg will include all water, oil and fuels and according to Christian von Koenigsegg it even includes the weight an average sized driver in that figure.
holy shit... if that ends up being true, that is one incredibly light super car!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Damn. Old F1 cars had a Power to Weight of .65kg / 1 hp, this is getting close!

Loeb's T16 Pikes Peak car was 1:1:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
What does the normal kegg weigh?

Agera R
Dry weight: 1330 kg
Curb weight 1435 kg (all fluids plus 50% fuel)
Maximum laden weight: 1650 kg (full tank, two passengers, full luggage)

CCR - Dry weight: 1180 kg
CCX - Dry weight: 1280 kg
CCXR - Dry weight: 1280 kg
CCGT - Dry weight: Under 1100kg

·
Registered
19 Posts
holy shit... if that ends up being true, that is one incredibly light super car!
Try 1340kg (kerb)!......holy SH...T is right. Second lightest of the hypercars IF Ferrari is telling the truth about the LaFerrari. I doubt it. LaFerrari will likely be 3200-3400lbs curb. No way you can get around all those batteries. Making the 1:1 truely amazing :wink:

·
Registered
58 Posts
any guesses at the price?

·
Registered
76 Posts
What I always wonder with these cars is, who are the 5 people who already purchased them? Not necessarily who but how did they know it was in production, contact someone, and make the deal final? I just don't understand.

So I guess somebody saw early news about it, figured they wanted one, called Koenigsegg and said TAKE MY MONEY, GIVE ME YOUR CAR?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
What I always wonder with these cars is, who are the 5 people who already purchased them? Not necessarily who but how did they know it was in production, contact someone, and make the deal final? I just don't understand.

So I guess somebody saw early news about it, figured they wanted one, called Koenigsegg and said TAKE MY MONEY, GIVE ME YOUR CAR?
I know the owner of the Veneno said he saw the Jota released and wanted it. That wasn't possible but in the process, he made it known that he wanted an opportunity to purchase the next crazy Lambo like that. He bugged everyone until it was known to contact him when something like that came up. I'm sure it's the same for this car, or it's just high profile clients that they contacted that already like ksegg.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts