1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
none of these cars are really sleepers...people...hear and feel you comming a mile away.

but what do i know.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah, looks wise an amazing sleeper. Sound wise I'm pretty sure I could tell that thing did not have a 150hp V6 or something under the hood.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The untrained eye would never know…perfect for surprising liter bikes if you can get it to hook up.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
awesome car

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
My Nelson car is pretty darn quiet for having the HP it does. But then I suppose that's a clue that it's not a boilerplate small/big block build :whistle:
your camaro is anything but a sleeper....the visual clues the car puts out is enough to scare most people. that and the fact that everybody with aol dialup knows what the car is, who built it and, who owns it lol.

(i did take my twin turbo camaro out to local street race hangout once. I told em it as a high 9 car...the knowledge these kids have in cars surprised the shit out of me)

·
Registered
847 Posts
He builds some sick engines! He just built a 1500hp engine for a off-road sand truck that is off the hook. It took over 2 years to complete it and close to $200k.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
2 years and 200k just for the engine build or the whole truck?
Tom has lots of projects going on at the same time, he also has a waiting list for people who want him to lay his hands on their rig. Time seems to slip away and bills start to add up when your project is at NRE, but hey...the finished product is well worth it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts