Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My friend Zahir Rana is selling this beastly 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago.
It`s not your average Lamborghini though... not by any means!
It was at Heffner Performance in 2008 and received a twin-turbo system, boosting the horsepower output to 1300hp!
It also received a widebody conversion kit from IMSA Germany, as well as IMSA centre-bolt wheels.
Finally, the interior was stripped down and replaced with a full versace interior, exactly the same as the Versace Edition Murcielago.
Zahir is selling the car for $200,000 CAD firm.

More info on the car here:
For Sale: Heffner-tuned 1300hp Lamborghini Murcielago Widebody by ZR Auto

So what do you all think about it? Tastefully modded or nasty and reckless?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I think the Murcie is wide enough that it doesn't need any help in that category. The TT kit is sick.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not a kit-car. The front and rear bumper, side skirts and spoiler are from IMSA Germany. The car sounds incredible as well!
The Murcielago makes an appearance at the end of this video. Even though it's just being driven from the showroom into the parking lot, it sounds wild!
It was low on gas, which is why it sort of shuts off and the engine kicks back in before the car starts backing up.
ZR Auto Supercars Exit The Showroom // LOUD Exhaust! - YouTube

·
Registered
172 Posts
It looks amazing ... but isn't the only 'widebody' at the front? If I remember correctly the front fenders were widened by 35mm each, but I don't remember reading the rear was made wider too?

·
Registered
278 Posts
ZR Auto = Same dude from Targa Newfoundland? Submarine Enzo?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts