Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Awwww man I almost teared up. I hate stuff like this. RIP. My prayers go out to his friends and family as well as the community. I remember similar happened a few years back at VIR in the Red Bull rookie thing, it was a very tough time after that for everyone. :(

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Thats horrible :(

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Very sad to hear. His mother said he died doing what he loved. All to soon. RIP. Best of wishes to his family.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
truly tragic. my condolences to his friends and family

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yep that was sad for sure. I think it had an effect of Colin Edwards race on Sunday. He pitted after a few laps and had his tire changed to a softer compound and then after a few laps brought the bike back in and retired for the day. Colin had mentored Peter over the last year or so and found out about the death and hour before the race.

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Wow, very sad. :(

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Poor kid had a very promising future.

·
Registered
723 Posts
RIP what a tragedy.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
'He passed doing what he loved and had his go fast face on as he pulled onto the track,'

yeah he may have died doing what he loved, but it was a brutal death, I really hope I never have to go through with something like this when I have children, rest in peace

1 - 20 of 24 Posts