Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
real AMG > amg appearance package
so id say E63 AMG... by the time the new one comes out he will probably be ready to upgrade again anyway.
amg "appearance package" is like saying "factory fake".... its just feels wrong.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Considering your father has a Turbo S to satisfy his high performance needs and "hated" the ride when he tried DD it, pick up a '13 S550. The S550 is more comfortable and practical for DD compared to the E63.

Because MB is introducing new E and S class models soon, dealerships are offering attractive incentives on their remaining '13 E and S Class inventory. I recently got a '13 E350 from HBL of Tysons MB for $51,000, MSRP was $61,000 ($10,000 OFF). They also offered $20,000 off any S550 4matic w/AMG, MSRP's were around $114,000.

You could "wait" for the new models, but since you trade cars frequently, take advantage of the high markdowns on remaining '13 E and S models.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
There's a new E63 coming out in a year or two so I would hold off on that. There is also a new body style S-Class coming out too. I was talking to a guy at one of my local Mercedes dealer's and he said they are eliminating the CL-Class and turning it into a S-Class Coupe Class. Personally with all the new Mercedes models coming out, and all the body styles changing I would stay away from Mercedes for a year or two if you're planning on buying new.

If you want to check out something else why not a B7 Alpina?
Interesting a 2 door Big Body S Class. That sounds like it is gonna be sick! So the CLS is going away as well?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts