Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you are a brand new client or have been with us for years our exemplary customer service and dedication to fulfilling your every wheel need is what guides us. Perfection and build quality is always on top of our minds and getting the sickest fitments and widths possible is what our builds are all about. With our latest Porsche 911 Turbo project, a long time D2FORGED customer and a great friend of the company brought his white 911 Turbo for some CV8 Deep Concaves.

With a first ever 13.5" wide rear wheel setup on stock fenders, this Porsche 911 Turbo setup is once again pushing the limits of engineering & design. We can certainly say this has become the norm for our company as the same was applied to a Maserati Granturismo build we created with CV11 Deep Concave wheels. It all results in an aggressive appearance combined with contemporary wheel design all paired up with a well known performance car platform like the 911 Turbo.

For inquiries about custom forged setups like the one featured here, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or give us a call at 800 913 3513 for the quickest response possible. With a wide network of authorized D2FORGED dealerships worldwide, our wheels can be ordered anywhere in the world.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice, But not one picture how fat the tires look from a "behind / ground picture".
We got the photographer receiving his punishment for this slip up right now. He's got a toothbrush, a cloth and some wheel polish and he's detailing all the show pieces we have in our store. But yes, we'll get you a rear booty shot! :)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! For me this is the image that does it ...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tires are 245/30/20 and 345/25/20. Feel free to send me any other info you may need.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually this was a quick shoot as the customer wanted to enjoy his new wheels so much we only had 15min for it all. We'll do a full shoot in the next few weeks to show the wide booty of it! :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
That is whats up! I love that you are emphasizing "Pushing the Limit", but it is still within an acceptable boundary of perception. I have seen "Pushing the Limit" go too far too many times..

keep it up!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In most cases owners don't seem to worry about that as much. I mean it's a variable in the whole decision to buy the wheels, but not as much.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts