Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my daily driver. Looking for some pro's and cons, and maybe some personal experiences from current owners.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
CLK BS, the car is awesome. I own a modded 550 clk but I've driven the black series a few times and I honestly love the car. Ill definatley get one wen I'm out of college.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Isn't the blue book on those < 100k?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
For the most park clk bs are priced from about 75k to 90k

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Those 3 cars are so different, not sure how to respond. I personally think G55 as a daily is just boss.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hell the way i look at it any benz in that price range is going to be worth it. no matter what you end up getting

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you don't know which of those 3 totally different type of cars you would enjoy driving most, Im not sure what anyone here can tell you that would be worthwhile. Personally I have used a CLK BS as my daily driver for the past few years and have put 25k miles on it. I think its a great daily driver and a lot of fun to drive but then again I enjoy a firmer ride. You may not. I personally do not like large luxury sedans no matter how powerful. You may. The point I am getting at is you don't know mine or anyone elses personal driving preferences on this board nor do we know yours so a question like this about 3 totally different vehicles is kind of pointless. If it was my money I would get the BS and use the extra $40k -$45k to buy a used G500. I currently also own a 2003 G500 since new with 100k miles on the odo. Its a great truck, has enough power for what it is, and still looks as good as the new ones. But thats just me.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
CLKBS. It seems to be fairly drive able car(contact MTK) and its fairly quick to, which is a good thing:p

·
Registered
75 Posts
i don't like the g55,if u like badass cars or if u live near a track ill' advise u the CLK BS,if u travel a lot obviously the S65

·
Registered
816 Posts
CLK BS is a bit serious for a DD.
S65 is the flagship all time king of the Benzes. Luxury and Speed. But could get a tad boring
G55 is a boss, and will also hold it's value pretty well.

All cars are so different but so good. I would say the most logical DD would be a used S65 though.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
where are you from? that would effect the decision too

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Those 3 cars are so different, not sure how to respond. I personally think G55 as a daily is just boss.
this. g55 all the way

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
+1.

As 4 a DD they all have a floor.

G= Size + quiet uncomfy ride + thirst.
BS= Bucket seats + quiet uncomfy ride + pedal shift.
S = Size

Maybe go 4 a compromise? C63 AMG?!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts