Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this deal is only good for 20hrs from now too.

its one of those deal a day sites.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Thanks...got free S&H too. $18 even including tax...hard to beat.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
just ordered a case.
gona try to order another case...and gona have my wife order a few cases

going to put these in my gas station and sell em for 10-15bucks a pop to wannabe ballers.:D

thanks mike

·
Registered
936 Posts
Update:

Lighters were on my porch when I got home today today.

Good news... There are 12 of them and they work.

Bad news... There are three different styles of lighters and they threw them all in the box with no packing to battle it out on the way to my house. Every single one of them is beat to hell from rolling around and smashing into each other. A sq ft of bubble wrap or a few packing peanuts and I wouldn't have lighters that looked like I picked them up off the side of the road.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Update:

Bad news... There are three different styles of lighters and they threw them all in the box with no packing to battle it out on the way to my house. Every single one of them is beat to hell from rolling around and smashing into each other. A sq ft of bubble wrap or a few packing peanuts and I wouldn't have lighters that looked like I picked them up off the side of the road.
thats weird...mine was in ok condition...good enough to sell.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Update:

Same here.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didnt get them, but seems like this happend to a few people. but honestly, at that price, as long as they work... I would be good to go. Unless you guys are trying to resell them.

Puff bought a shit load to ship to the troops. I know i bought one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts