Luxury4Play.com banner

12 Car Garage in Newport Beach, CA

16K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  MHimself 
#1 · (Edited)
I have just listed a fellow car enthusiast's home in Newport Beach, Ca. It has a 12+ car, 2,850 square foot garage with multiple front and rear doors for boat and RV access. It sits on a fully landscaped 1/2 acre of land, and boasts a newly built 4,200 square foot single story luxury residence. The property also features a very private pool, and is fully gated. Priced at $2,195,000. You will not find anything comparable in quality, upgrades, and of course garage space in Newport! Please contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested.

P.S. This lot is zoned equestrian, and there is about 25ft of unused land at the bank of the lot which can be used for horse facilities.

Jason Zuccaro
Coldwell Banker
(949) 244-9834
jason.zuccaro@camoves.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
sounds like you have a great garage, but you have to have at least 20 posts in order to sale things on this forum. Also, you have in your sig that you are a broker, in order to promote your business you must be a sponsor.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can contact Rawmean, MTK or Aimee.

#4 ·
Actually, you could probably fit 14-15 cars if you squeezed them in. The pictures are deceiving since the space is broken up in the middle where the bathroom is. Oh yeah, there is a bathroom inside the garage. You can fit 2 rows of 3 cars on each side where the doors are located (12 cars), and then several more in the middle. The owner has a GT-R, Cayenne Turbo, M5, 996 Turbo, 430 Spider, and several ATVs, and they all fit on one side of the garage with plenty of room to move around.

#6 ·
Newport is awesome, and it is so rare to find a property with a garage like this!! Thanks for the positive response. I wish I could afford to buy this home myself. Someone will be very fortunate to pick this up...

#8 ·
It's in the Santa Ana Heights area very close to Bristol and Birch. Also very close to the intersection of Birch and Mesa. I can email you a copy of the MLS sheet which has a link to the aerial view if you would like...

#16 ·
Yes, this area does have planes flying overhead. All of the sections - Santa Ana heights, back bay, Balboa Island, Harbor Island, Linda Isle, Lido Isle, and parts of the peninsula are in the flight path. Yes, this is on Cypress St.

#14 ·
sick house, sick garage.

#28 ·
I wonder what my dad's house would be worth if it was in cali...

3 acres, 11,300 sq. ft., 4 car garage attached, 12 car garage detached...

here its worth like 2, but over there it might do better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.