Luxury4Play.com banner

'11 BMW M3 Livery Graphics - SS Customs

8K views 32 replies 29 participants last post by  jbbk2mia 
#1 ·
Hello L4P Fam! Here's another project that I did for a customer this week. He had brought me a image of a BMW with Livery Graphics and wanted me to re-do it. So we went to work to create him something to his liking and here is the end result. Thanks for looking as always :D

Please PM me if you are interested in doing any work or email me at info@samssigns.com. Thanks!

Before

Concept

After

See less See more
#2 ·
I enjoy the enthusiasm but I'm sorry its bad taste on the car owners part especially on a e90 w/ a sunroof (when he/she opens it, it'll look even more out of place)...but nicely done by SS

#10 ·
The customer was quite happy. It came out just like he expected it too. He's waiting on BMW's Euro Spec Carbon Splitter, powdercoated black wheels and a lowering kit from he told me. Don't know his other plans, but I'm sure that he'll make it look the part. There's talks of making this a Art Car similar to the famous BMW Art Car last year. Either way I'm glad you guys kept it civil. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.