Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello L4P Fam! Here's another project that I did for a customer this week. He had brought me a image of a BMW with Livery Graphics and wanted me to re-do it. So we went to work to create him something to his liking and here is the end result. Thanks for looking as always :D

Please PM me if you are interested in doing any work or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Before

Concept

After

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I enjoy the enthusiasm but I'm sorry its bad taste on the car owners part especially on a e90 w/ a sunroof (when he/she opens it, it'll look even more out of place)...but nicely done by SS

·
Registered
847 Posts
Not my style but to each is own. If the customer is happy thats all that matters.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm not a fan of the "stickers all over a stock car" look, but from a fellow vinyl cutter and sign person, top notch work!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The customer was quite happy. It came out just like he expected it too. He's waiting on BMW's Euro Spec Carbon Splitter, powdercoated black wheels and a lowering kit from he told me. Don't know his other plans, but I'm sure that he'll make it look the part. There's talks of making this a Art Car similar to the famous BMW Art Car last year. Either way I'm glad you guys kept it civil. Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
The customer was quite happy. It came out just like he expected it too. He's waiting on BMW's Euro Spec Carbon Splitter, powdercoated black wheels and a lowering kit from he told me. Don't know his other plans, but I'm sure that he'll make it look the part. There's talks of making this a Art Car similar to the famous BMW Art Car last year. Either way I'm glad you guys kept it civil. Thanks!
I like it, and it sounds like it's going to look even better once everything is installed. IF I ever get an M1, I'll know who to call for my graphics. :clap:

·
Registered
817 Posts
SS execution = Solid as per usual!

As it sits right now = Please post pics with new mods once complete!

If it were me = Mods, then graphics!

Excellent work again SS!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great insights everyone! With your reccomendations and mods to come, I think he can pull off a solid race spec look. Thanks for the positivity!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts