Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Full photo gallery from last month's meet: duPont REGISTRY: Cars & Coffee

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know about our monthly Cars & Coffee event! :)

Come join us tomorrow morning in St. Petersburg at our duPont REGISTRY headquarters for this very family friendly event! It's guaranteed to be a great time for all that attend. Plus, what better way to start your weekend than with beautiful Florida weather, hundreds of fellow car enthusiasts, and multi-millions of dollars in cars?!

Event Time and Location:

7-9AM

duPont REGISTRY
3051 Tech Drive
St. Petersburg, FL 33716

Our meets are held the 3rd Saturday of every month. We hope to see you out tomorrow morning and at our future meets as well!

- Chris

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Oh boy this is going to be great, we are planning on coming out there for a visit soon. I'll make sure this is on our schedule. We are fully behind this, please let me know if there is anything we can do to support this.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh boy this is going to be great, we are planning on coming out there for a visit soon. I'll make sure this is on our schedule. We are fully behind this, please let me know if there is anything we can do to support this.
We would love to have you all out!! :) I have a feeling you guys would have one heck of a great time! Let us know when you finalize a date to make the trip out here.

We've got quite a few great things in the works over here at duPont that I will be posting up here tomorrow!

With that said, definitely expect to be seeing more activity and interaction from us on the forum within the very near future.

All of us at duPont are truly excited to become more involved with this great community!

- Chris

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Looking forward to it Chris, The 4 is more and more becoming the Mecca for all exotic car lovers around the country, with your support there will be no stopping us.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Very cool, wish we had something even remotely as organized as this up here. Keep up the good work!

Also: You're a bastard for getting to work for duPont :D

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Very cool, wish we had something even remotely as organized as this up here. Keep up the good work!

Also: You're a bastard for getting to work for duPont :D
It could definitely be worse for me, that's for sure. :lol:

Evidently, you guys need me around Vancouver to set up some meets!!

- Chris

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Hope everyone had a great time at today's meet! :)

It's definitely a memorable time to be had. It's not always an every day occurrence to get so many great car fanatics and mind-boggling cars together in one place.

Hope to see more L4P involvement in the future!

- Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts