Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
same i just got some real big bi*** of a cop lady scream in my ear that "I HAVE TO RESPECT THEM" over and over again

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
i learned my lesson thats why i never did the turkey run again.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It was such a fun day :clap: Even though i was the first one over the "crest" in the hill that the cop was at the bottom of....

wouldnt have changed anything about yesterday

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
damn that sucks badly!

·
Registered
934 Posts
it was amazing hands down didnt get any tickets thank god im glad i did it had a lot of fun

·
Registered
549 Posts
was any of this in new england? i saw a red enzo in windham nh yesterday and a GTR blazing down 495 in haverhill.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, i heard from my buddy today who did it. i guess there were roadblocks, legal based on the complaints dispatch received, but alot of bogus tix for no tags up front, tints, and window stickers... that is not cool, especially given most know rte 17 is patroled and the cars were going to MMC.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yes, i heard from my buddy today who did it. i guess there were roadblocks, legal based on the complaints dispatch received, but alot of bogus tix for no tags up front, tints, and window stickers... that is not cool, especially given most know rte 17 is patroled and the cars were going to MMC.
just another way for them to collect revenue...

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's why you have to run harder than everyone else...the back pack always get pulled ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts