Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is about to reach 100,000 miles and this is my first time owning a BMW. I have heard the service at 100k miles can be expensive. I am just wondering what to expect when I take in for a service.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Just call your service advisor and he can give you a full rundown and exact price for that service. If you want to save a few hundred bucks bring the information to a small independant repair shop and see if they can beat the price. GL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the tip, I also wanted to know what other peoples experience was like when they took their car in for service. Like if they have had unexpected problems. My car 2006 330i sedan

·
Registered
993 Posts
BMW is not like other cars when they come due for 100k... As long as you have your other Services in you CBS data done you'll be fine, Normally the only add on is Spark plugs, Maybe a Diff service...

Im a BMW master-tech, really the only other Problems i see with the E90 Body is Waterpumps*you'll know, Coolant fan will make care sound like its going to take off* Valve cover gaskets, and Oil filter housing gaskets....

Great car other then that...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BMW is not like other cars when they come due for 100k... As long as you have your other Services in you CBS data done you'll be fine, Normally the only add on is Spark plugs, Maybe a Diff service...

Im a BMW master-tech, really the only other Problems i see with the E90 Body is Waterpumps*you'll know, Coolant fan will make care sound like its going to take off* Valve cover gaskets, and Oil filter housing gaskets....

Great car other then that...
Thank you for that info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts