Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! We had a customer come in a while ago who is currently enrolled in the military. She wanted to get a wrap done on her Scion. She loves the Serenity of Bamboos and Butterflies and Nature. So we got to designing her a custom wrap to help her reveal her Zen Side. Here are a few pics she gave us along with pictures of the wrap. Enjoy, and please, postive comments. Thanks for looking :D

For more info on wraps or other inquiries, please PM me or email me at [email protected] L4P members get discounted rates!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahahahahaha. Maybe I should have posted "Before" above the pics, lol. You guys are hillarious. We're doin the wrap as we speak, I'll post some more pics up today.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finished!! This is a one off custom design. My designer and the owner worked really hard to make this wrap come out the way it did. A lot of time went into the design and in the end the customer got exactly what she wanted. You have to see the wrap in person to appreciate the attention to detail and vibrant colors. Pictures just don't do it justice

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
bro that is fvcking legitness!!! If she doesn't feel in the bushes now, I don't know what will make her feel that way :laugh:

As always good work!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
That is REALLY amazing!!! Great job you guys for making something totally original!

+1 about the pandas!! LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts