Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I can never get enough of my city. Something new to do all the time! Where else can you leave the beach and go skiing or atv in the desert in the same day? Where else can you see ten exotics on one street in like five minutes? Great food, amazing people, Incredible city. I LOVE LA

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
seiriously..no matter where I go visit I come back and always appreciate this city. I'm never leaving!!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Ha! I went to seven grand last night...
and just woke up...
Ha, now that's a good time ;)

I could spend a day, or maybe a whole week there trying all the whisky.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I'm down here right now staying at the JW Marriott at the L.A. Live. I love this place!
Also I ate at WP 24 last night. My new favorite restaurant!
*Throwing a stone at you* (because you are so close...)

Hey bud...what brings you down here?

If you like whisky, go to 7 Grand tonight.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Me and my parents are moving my little brother into his new apartment. He starts his first year at USC next week. We are having dinner at CUT tonight and then tomorrow I'm pretty free all day but then I am partying at USC because it's pre rush. I don't go there but I have friends that can get me in. I'm pretty stoked. And couldn't go to 7 Grand... I'm 19 haha.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Me and my parents are moving my little brother into his new apartment. He starts his first year at USC next week. We are having dinner at CUT tonight and then tomorrow I'm pretty free all day but then I am partying at USC because it's pre rush. I don't go there but I have friends that can get me in. I'm pretty stoked. And couldn't go to 7 Grand... I'm 19 haha.
I forget you are a young pup that does what I wanted to do, oh so many years ago.

Cut is good.

Enjoy the USC girls, dem be fine as duck (minus the d add a "F")

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I can never get enough of my city. Something new to do all the time! Where else can you leave the beach and go skiing or atv in the desert in the same day? Where else can you see ten exotics on one street in like five minutes? Great food, amazing people, Incredible city. I LOVE LA
Go to Dubai. That is my selection. Took a trip there 2 months ago. Been to LA too but Dubai is my pick.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Go to Dubai. That is my selection. Took a trip there 2 months ago. Been to LA too but Dubai is my pick.
I love Dubai...however it gets old quick.
It's like going to Moscow. If you don't have money to play....there is only so many buildings, malls and sand you want to see.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I forget you are a young pup that does what I wanted to do, oh so many years ago.

Cut is good.

Enjoy the USC girls, dem be fine as duck (minus the d add a "F")
haha, trust me I know :whistle:

A close family friend opens and manages a lot of Wolfgang's restaurants so we love his places. I'm excited to go. If anything wants to do anything around lunch time tomorrow that would be cool.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
haha, trust me I know :whistle:

A close family friend opens and manages a lot of Wolfgang's restaurants so we love his places. I'm excited to go. If anything wants to do anything around lunch time tomorrow that would be cool.
I have a client in the ghetto over by there. Sometimes I go early and sit in the shopping center and have coffee. For some reason coffee tastes so much better when school is in session.

Ha.
Wish I could meet up, slammed. Although one of these days I want to buy you a beer and here your racing stories. Non-Alcoholic of course ;)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
even though LA has it all and is just sick, i like living in SD better:) just because youre only just under 2 hours away so if i ever wanted those thhings i just take a quick drive up and SD is just the smaller, quieter version of LA.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
even though LA has it all and is just sick, i like living in SD better:) just because youre only just under 2 hours away so if i ever wanted those thhings i just take a quick drive up and SD is just the smaller, quieter version of LA.
Plus Jarheads.

Funny I love SD but I am so happy to go home and get away. :)

However if I lived in Del Mar/La Jolla I would love it there as well. I don't really consider that SD.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
My home used to be in Hesperia, CA, which is just on the other side of the fault, but I practically lived in LA/Huntington. That place is great. I'm going back for collage, or right after!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Obviously I dont live in LA but I've spent quiet a bit time in the city but never got the hype. The same is 4 almost all people that I know who spent some time there no matter if it was 4 holiday or biz - they all say the same- They think its rather boring, way too much traffic, smock, too much crime and nothing rather special over all.

To me its somehow like LeMans- its got that certain reputation and from films and music you know it should be cool but in essence its just all very simple.

But again, thats just me and I dont live there.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Obviously I dont live in LA but I've spent quiet a bit time in the city but never got the hype. The same is 4 almost all people that I know who spent some time there no matter if it was 4 holiday or biz - they all say the same- They think its rather boring, way too much traffic, smock, too much crime and nothing rather special over all.
The discussion is to Live in LA, not to vacation in LA.

LA sucks for a vacation ;)

I hate all the places that tourists go.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts