·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Cant wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ok here are the finished pics. Sorry for being late but I was out to Sema while Tobi finished up this wrap. It came out unique, different, and Incredible!!! Kongz please post more finished pictures as he just took a few with his i-phone and they didn't come out too good.

Please Remember this is a ONE OFF COLOR!! No one has it only Kongzz. Please PM me or email at [email protected] for more info or to get some custom work done!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I love the kind of color just like laguna seca blue on an m3 or mexico blue on a GT3.
But I'm just not feeling the combo right here..
Proper work though.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Haha, thanks for the photos Kongzz. Do you have more! That was awesome. Also, please email me High Res photos of this vehicle too. Thanks for all the positive comments as well.

Nice!! Anxious to see the final product, you guys r def the best
Thanks Nick. We try to do our best, and thats all. We love the "4" and its members. First a member, then a sponsor. That's our motto!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Haha, thanks for the photos Kongzz. Do you have more! That was awesome. Also, please email me High Res photos of this vehicle too. Thanks for all the positive comments as well.

Thanks Nick. We try to do our best, and thats all. We love the "4" and its members. First a member, then a sponsor. That's our motto!
Haha, sure thing, ill send you the pics ASAP.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Here is the printed swatch for the custom matte blue we designed for the customer. He will be the only one with this shade of blue! We printed several colors for him to choose from close to the original color he chose. This should be very different from the usual everyday custom wrap. I love it!!!

Printed Film before matte finish

After Matte Finish

Do mind explaining how this is done; creating a matte finish?
Thanks

and also....

·
Registered
332 Posts
AMAZING! That color is so original! you got a legit whip there kongzz!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! Kongzz is really happy with the outcome. I just friggin love the front end of this car. So glad he opted to have us black it out.

this car needs a proper photoshoot ASAP!!
Absolutely agreed. Wheres Itz Kirb or Che when you need em ;)

21 - 40 of 51 Posts