Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
this thing is fresh! blacked out accents look good on this color and the tails came out perfect. just one thing...needs a SLAM!! :clap:

just the ass shot of this car just made the whole W212 model grow on me A LOT more!

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
I guess monoblock is the new thing. Wheels look good, but with that grey color of the car, a matte finish on the wheels would look better. Can 21's fit on the E class comfortably?

That Panel on the grill is supposed to be an option(I think a sensor, not sure which one), but why would someone pay extra to make the grill look like crap. Ruins the whole front of the car
I have to agree about the colour of the wheels. Matte finish would look so much better in my opinion.

Other than that, it's a E-Class, so of course it's sick. One of my favourite cars.

·
5,744 Posts
Well I know if I could afford a new E class, I now know exactly what it would look like. That looks fantastic. I love the black on dark grey.

-Markus-

·
Registered
326 Posts
not feeling those at all.. makes the car look cheaper then what it really is.... somethings is just not right

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
still not a big E fan, but i like the wheels a lot

21 - 26 of 26 Posts