Luxury4Play.com banner

!!!! 10/8/09 !!!!

10K views 101 replies 32 participants last post by  z06Drew 
#1 ·
Hey guys the meet on this thursday will be a SUPER SPECIAL event for 2 reasons.

#1 It's at John Nouri's shop (Broadway Performance)

#2 It's my Birthday!!!! :clap::clap:

So yea, the meet is at Broadway on Thursday and John has promised to make it a great time as usual. :D

#12 ·
Hey guys the meet on this thursday will be a SUPER SPECIAL event for 2 reasons.
#1 It's at John Nouri's shop (Broadway Performance)
#2 It's my Birthday!!!! :clap::clap:
So yea, the meet is at Broadway on Thursday and John has promised to make it a great time as usual. :D
you gonna be able to stay out late with us hooligans on the bday?? the wifey cool with it
Man I would love to go man do you mind if I roll in at like 1030, have to work to 10.
yea man, swing by, I'm sure we'll still be at the shop

#21 ·
Greg, Happy (early) belated birthday bro... I think I already gave you your present.. haha... ahh.. don't think nothing of it... anytime bro, just let me know...

anyway, I won't be making it to this Thursdays meet, I'm going for my MBA program and I'll be in Texas next week so everyone have fun. Matter of fact, the next event I will probably see everyone will probably be the COI event but we shall see what happens between now and then.

Will

#25 ·
Hope to make it out on Thursday...8pm start?

#32 ·
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys, I'll see most of you there on Thursday at 8pm. I spoke to John a little while ago ad it sounds like this is going to be a great turnout. I'm stoked for this meet. There will not be any meet at Lilo just show up at John's at 8pm. See you guys there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.