Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Happy Birthday Greg first off man!!!!!!!!! I am going to try to get down there for a little bit when I get out of work. I took the car to work which I never do, I hate it being in a parking lot for 8 + hours out of my sight.:D I will more than likely swing in by 1030, don't want to miss out completly since its at my man Johns shop.

·
Registered
938 Posts
had a great time! and again Happy Birthday Greg! hope it was enjoyable.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
AWESOME time tonight guys and what a turnout!! Thanks John for hosting a great event and I appreciate everyone coming out for my BD. Drew that was a little scary when you left the lot bro. Glad you are a good driver or you might have lost it!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
AWESOME time tonight guys and what a turnout!! Thanks John for hosting a great event and I appreciate everyone coming out for my BD. Drew that was a little scary when you left the lot bro. Glad you are a good driver or you might have lost it!!
vantage point. it definitely made me pucker but i was only in the middle of the street. all is well that ends well!

did you guys enjoy it at least?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Good time tonight guys!! Happy bday again bro..hope the moms wasn't too pissed how late ya got home;) my drive on the way home felt like forever..but all worth it:D

Good meeting some new people...that Verde LP560 and SL63 AMG Matte White IWC edition was SICKK!

and THANKS to John for having us!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
had a blast last night fellas! greg hope you had a good time! John thanks for opening up the shop and nice meeting all the new guys!

P.s. If you want more info on ordering the XS energy drinks pm me!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Great seeing you guys again. Thanks for everything John, you're a very generous host.

I had dreams about that Verde LP560-4...what a presence that car has.
Don't worry Mike, you weren't in the dreams, just your car was :wink:

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Mike thanks for coming out to the meet last night Brother, it's been like a year since I saw you last. Your 560 is unbelievable!! Lots of luck with it, you need to bring it too the runway event or the Rally on Nov. 14th.

41 - 60 of 102 Posts