Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 102 Posts
Greg, Happy (early) belated birthday bro... I think I already gave you your present.. haha... ahh.. don't think nothing of it... anytime bro, just let me know...

anyway, I won't be making it to this Thursdays meet, I'm going for my MBA program and I'll be in Texas next week so everyone have fun. Matter of fact, the next event I will probably see everyone will probably be the COI event but we shall see what happens between now and then.

Will

I got the cigars/beer/pizza/tunes covered. I'm humbled that you dudes want to hang at the shop! See you in a few days...
Hope to make it out on Thursday...8pm start?

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys, I'll see most of you there on Thursday at 8pm. I spoke to John a little while ago ad it sounds like this is going to be a great turnout. I'm stoked for this meet. There will not be any meet at Lilo just show up at John's at 8pm. See you guys there.

oh yeah?? what'd ya pick up???
I didn't get anything too crazy. I wanted everyone to smoke the same cigar and get everyone's opinion on it. I didn't get what I usually smoke, super strong cigars, because I don't want anyone ending up on the floor. :) I got a more mild cigar. A 20 count box of CAO Cameroon Anniversary Edition. They are big, but not too big for the new cigar smokers in the group. And a cooler full of ice cold Coors/Heineken. :)

Happy Bday Greg!!! I will try my best to be there tonight if not have a great BDAY! everyone else enjoy it also!

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes guys it made my day and I'll see most of you tonight for those of you who can't make it I'll catch up with you soon.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.