Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys, I was speaking to a good friend Ryan aka HERM3S here on L4P whom just recently moved away from the Tri-State are to San Antonio, Texas. Most of you have met him on CapTree/Victory/Midnight Runs he drives a White///M3vert. He's up here only for this week and I would like to round about a group of people/cars and go for a cruise this Sunday 10/24.

He's staying down in Staten Island & I'll be picking him up from his parents house. From there we can head down the TP to Victory Brewery have some lunch watch some football and then head home OR I'm open to suggestions...let me hear them

Please LMK its been a while since he's been here in NY and he would like to see some of the old faces & meet new ones too

Either way him and I are meeting up and going for a drive...

WE ARE MEETING AT VINCE LOMBARDI @ 8:30a.m. THEN ROLLING OUT AT 9-9:30 PLEASE BRING TWO WAY RADIOS the vince lombardi rest stop - Google Maps

RAIN OR SHINE!!!!

Victory Brewpub
420 Acorn Lane
Downingtown, PA 19335

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Great news. Exactly what we need here. Bringing the crew together. Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
what's up Bill. I am down for meeting up for the morning hours. 7-noon. send my regards to Ryan. did he want to go out Sat night? maybe we can hit the Meat packing district for some booze and music.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
post a time and i'll see what's up.

and do you want us all to meet at his hotel, or do you want to set a meet point elsewhere?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
shit i cant make this one i have an appointment get 3root canals

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shane I'm sure he would love to go out to a bar or clubbing but he isn't too mobile right now bc of surgery he's on crutches, that's why I'm picking him up bc he can really be driving

He's staying with his parents in S.I. I can pick him up @ 8am meet with you guys by 8:30 @ Vince Lombardi rest stop on NJ Turnpike then we can leave by 9-9:30 cruise down to Victory Brewery, they open for lunch @ 11:30 or we can do a BearMountain to ColdSpring, RT 301 loop.

Ryan is @ Yankee game tonight I'm sure he'll chime in when he can

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Love the idea Bill! I'm def down..wouldn't miss it:) Hope Ryan's doing well and I know that it will be a good time.

I just texted some people so lets try and get most of the old crew in for this. And new guys are always welcome! We don't bit haha.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is definitely going to be a VICTORY RUN no matter if its just my car or more

Meet @ 8:30am VINCE LOMBARDI rest stop off NJTURNPIKE roll out b/w 9-9:30 cruise down to Victory BrewPub for food, beer (please drink responsibly), lil bs-ing, football, then cruise home...

Who's in

1. Monsta-Bill

·
Registered
596 Posts
Great idea - veryyyy tempting....

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
^ victory brewery is awesome...lived in that area.

i know some nice roads if anyone wants to cruise some back roads b4 settling in at the brewery.

·
Registered
596 Posts
U gotta make it on Sunday bro...def gonna be a good time.

Oh yea...bring my gopro with ya..haha totally forgot about it lol
LMAO!! Dude it's been like a year - I sold that sh*t on ebay! :lol:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1. Monsta-E92 M3-Bill
2. 92 Stealth TT- Dave
3. Nyspeedfreek-AudiA4-Nik
4. Smith2287-GODZILLA-Corey
5. LEADFOOT- E93 M3-Jessy

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
id go but i feel like i would be un-welcomed and im going to COI hahahaha...
this is about friends getting together for a friend whom is here for the weekend, everyone is welcomed even you and your smart comments...what ever you decide to do hope you have fun

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
probably cant make it to this one.

damn 3 in one shot!
yup my dentist like to make everything difficult for me, i had my wisdom teeth removed a few wks ago too

1 - 20 of 97 Posts