Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
After AR exposed AL I knew someone would knock them off. Now I just need AR to win out including a whooping on SC.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
After AR exposed AL I knew someone would knock them off. Now I just need AR to win out including a whooping on SC.
I thought Penn State exposed them?:confused::confused::confused::D

Bad day for me yesterday but a great day for football!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
USC is doing great this year, and my Clemson tigers cant get their shit together...its a shame

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
The big USC vs. Clemson game is getting close. I got my money on USC.
haha, I will give the real USC some credit for the win over Alabama... but everyone knows that the USC/Clemson game isn't about the stats. That game is all heart.

Congrats to USC

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
USC is doing great this year, and my Clemson tigers cant get their shit together...its a shame
its because USC girls don't look as good as Clemson girls, so they have more time to practice football.... Everyone knows that!!!

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha, I will give the real USC some credit for the win over Alabama... but everyone knows that the USC/Clemson game isn't about the stats. That game is all heart.

Congrats to USC

I will agree with you on that. The stats for USC and Clemson doesn't matter because those guys both play their hearts out on that game.

·
Registered
667 Posts
its because USC girls don't look as good as Clemson girls, so they have more time to practice football.... Everyone knows that!!!

This sir, is how to win my heart. :clap:

But yes, this years big game will be very good.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
So... Mr. Carter how does it feel to get beaten by UK??

That was definitely a helluva game tonight!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Still anyones game in the SEC...Auburn (hate to even say it but) is looking good, florida is toast, South Carolina was good till Kentucky beat em'. Ms State is looking decent...most competitive conference out there. And yes technically I am an Alabama fan by default because my dad went there and played football there, but my wife and I both graduated from USM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts