Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey L4P,

I just recently shot this 1 of 3 $3mil + Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Rembrandt Edition here in Dallas, TX. The car was on a tight schedule, and the shoot was actually on the day of delivery. We had 4-5 hours set aside for production, but unfortunately due to a delivery error, we were left with only 60 minutes to get everything done. Thanks to my crew we still got some great shots though! Used the new battery-powered Profoto B1 lights for this shoot, really sweet setup.

http://www.pepperyandell.com
http://www.facebook.com/pepperyandell

Here's the final photos:

Here's the behind the scenes video:

Here's some behind the scenes photos:

Hope you all like this shoot!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Very nice!!
Do u have more pictures of that srt8 looks great in white!

·
Registered
237 Posts
3.6 million? I remember back in 2008 when they first launch the Bug and it went for 1.6 million, what major improvements did they do over the years to bring up the price so high?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I rather pay 10 mill for a mclaren f1 and watch it appreciate. If you expect an ROI on this fecal matter bug, good luck.
Just watch, in 10 yrs this guy will be worth 3 -4 times more than f1...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just watch, in 10 yrs this guy will be worth 3 -4 times more than f1...
The bugatti has sold how many units xxx? 99 mclarens sold to the public. The second generation bugatti veyron will soon be released, what do you think will happen to the first generations resale value when a newer and better veyron hits the market. How are those 2008 veyrons holding up? There will never be another f1, and don't even get me started on looks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I'd like to take a second and thanks all the publication outlets that's helped me share this shoot around as well:

DuPont Registry // Bugatti Veyron "Rembrandt Edition" Photoshoot | Autofluence

Profoto // Profoto Blog Pepper Yandell Shoots a $3.67 Million Car.

GT Spirit // Gallery: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Rembrandt Bugatti in Dallas

CarBuzz // $3.6 Million Rembrandt Bugatti Hits Dallas

FStoppers // How a $3.6 Million Supercar was Photographed in Under an Hour

Car Verse // Bugatti

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think you've made an amazing work! Congrats!

Referring to the car, imo this is by far one of the best Veyron I've seen, its color combination is fantastic.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Outstanding work. Love the behind-the-shot photos as well. Pay no heed to the childish comments. This is one great shoot.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Outstanding work. Love the behind-the-shot photos as well. Pay no heed to the childish comments. This is one great shoot.
lol no one is making childish comments bashing the guy's work/photography. People are allowed to have opinions and making a thread on a public forum isn't a place to go if you don't want to get a lot of them. Mine tends to be the same, thing looks like a turd. Nothing is wrong with the pictures but the car could stand to never be seen ever again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a wonder how many uber rich buys every iteration that Bugatti dishes out even though they all look the same except for different color schemes and a few more horsepower! I guess you really can't buy taste. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts