Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all , I am getting out of RC's and RC racing , after spending thousands that I cannot ever regain back in last couple of years and I dont expect to because that is the nature of the hobby . Recently I have aquired other hobbies and have no time for these anymore . So here I offer to you guys first before listing on ebay and other forums . For sale is my
1/8 scale brushless electric FERRARI F458 race car that has been modified from the base $750 non F-car body ,ready to run version .
First of all this Ferrari F458 body cannot be purchased anywhere in the world be it hobby shops or online and I have a couple more bodies only.
To reproduce it again would take atleast a $5k order if you can find a company willing to make it for that small of an order . I have spent numerous hours contacting companies try to get scale version of certain cars that I am fond of and due to licensing and copyright laws have been shot down . I have recently sold a ferrari body alone clear unpainted Lexan 1.5mm for $265 on ebay . The Ferrari body has never been raced on the car only sat as a shelf queen.
Back to topic at hand . No expense has been spared on this car becuase for a couple of dollars no one will remember the guy who finished second , it was my personal race car and everything that I have invested in it will come with it except for the remote that I used to race with it because that cost me over $500 itself and is linked to my others RC's as well as the multiple receivers that are also linked to it .... that said ,the car will come with a 2.4 ghz remote and will be ready to run out of the box . The included remote is capable or reaching 1/4 mile length .
Now onto the car , the chassis is a KYOSHO INFERNO GT2 platform , its a 4WD shaft driven chassis, has front ,center ,and rear differentials which have been replaced with hardened internal gears and real diff lube , not the watered down version that comes out of the box . All 4 corners at axles have been replaced with Kyosho SP engineering aluminum steering blocks and bearing carriers . The chassis is stiffened by KYOSHO SP chassis braces that are discontinued in the hobby world .
The stock electronics have been replaced with a <hobby world leading brand name> Tekin Motor and <ESC>electronic speed control , basically like taking a stock exotic and sending it to UGR :). The motor is 2650kv and depending at the voltage thrown at it can spool upto 60K rpms ,anything more and your taking it beyond its factory spec limits .
Since it was my personal onroad race track car , it is currently geared for 65MPH because that was the fastest you could go before the straightaway ranout and was most preferred speed setup to keep temps and everything in order . It is capable of over 100mph speeds with simple gear swap that takes less then 10min .
There is also custom dual fan setup that was custom made and wired into the car so you dont have to run external power . The battery included with sale is a TRAK POWER LIPO<lithium polymer> 4S 14.8V 6800MAH<millamps> and itself cost $200 alone. I will be including a charger also along with a spare set of tires<brand new . I have over $2K invested in this car alone , everything has been torn down and serviced accordingly and is ready to race at any local onroad rc track. I have over $2K invested in this car alone aside from parts , bodies , electronics, tires and whatnot .

Asking price

$1,500 shipped
anywhere in continental USA lower 48 states .
I also have another <not included> Ferrari 458 clear unpainted body that can be painted to match a certain car color for an additional $250
Will be listing on ebay and rc forums after 10days if not takers here
Paypal is only form of payment accepted
I have 100% ebay and have numerous good standing feedback in other forums be it RC,motorcycle,car forum just ask if you would like info
I try to ship next bussiness day after recieving payment if not guarenteed to ship within 48hrs of payment .
If you have any other questions please feel free to PM with anything that you would like to know .
Thanks for looking and God Bless !!!

Also have another 1/8 FERRARI F430 RC RACE CAR FOR SALE . $1,200 SHIPPED , if interested PM for more info .thanks

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one wants a 1/8 scaled super fast electric Ferrari F458????
Needs Togo
, PRICE REDUCED $ $1,000 shipped

1 - 6 of 6 Posts