Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few shots of our Jeep. I got it for my girl a couple of years ago so, it has limited mods. Lowered, CAI, and Borla S exhaust. Since we recently had a baby, I bought a new camera and have been a picture taking fool. Conditions weren't ideal this day. It was very hazy but the view is still pretty kick ass!!!

·
5,744 Posts
Do I spy a "Baby on Board" sticker on the rear hatch? haha.

I have always loved the SRT, a part of me still really wants one.

-Markus-

·
Premium Member
7,618 Posts
Nice, I love my Ocho. I bought that front grill SRT badge when I bought mine 3 years ago and still have not put it on.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, I love my Ocho. I bought that front grill SRT badge when I bought mine 3 years ago and still have not put it on.
At $20 a letter you better get some use out of it. . . :lol:

I have seen more of these trucks in Chicago than I have anywhere else. There are a few in Tampa but nothing like up here in city.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the truck! Change the tails, though.
Where?
Thanks!!! I did change them from the original red ones. I thought about the smoked black LED's but opted for the clears. I guess like most things, we either love em' or hate em'. Personally, I think the clear and silver look great together.

·
Registered
305 Posts
VERY sharp looking truck! I am actually looking to buy a silver one and get rid of my Grand Cherokee I have now.
And I agree on the comment with seeing these trucks all over Chicago, I do as well!

I'm wanting to get a silver one to match the Vette and get the calipers painted red and tint the fronts. Nothing more sweet than having matching rides.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
were is this sticker on a viper?
cant seem to find it anywhere on mine.

OP:
that truck looks awesome. what is it lowered with?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts