Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on this foram
so far i am loving this site a lot to learn from and a lot of people who are real rather then people picking out pics for web and posting it.

anyways i am still not use to this site and still learning everything on here.

I just bought my self a used jetta and i got a great deal on it.
now i am looking for upgrade on performance wise but only problem is i have 75,000 warranty on it which i dont want to avoid
so i was alcutaly looking forward to something which i can put it and not void my warranty
i was also looking at chips but dont which are the one i should put in then i thought of L4P,
i think you mates can help me out.

thank you.
and feel free to post and ask.

·
Registered
217 Posts
APR is the best for those 2.0 motors get the stage two APR tune and get a full intake and straight pipe the exhaust if you hav the 2.0 turbo otherwize still get APR intake and chip then make whichever exhaust you want man

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have APR products on my S4. But there are a handful companies that you can look at. Depends on what kind of "tune(software)" you are looking for. Different hp and tq gains. One or two you send the ECU out and the others are an upload at a dealer or shop. Also welcome to the 4. It's addicting!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i actualy have a 2.5 motor so i think i will go with the apr and intake
thanks alot that was real helpful and again intake dont mess with my warrenties or it does?

and again thank you guys:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts