·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To each their own, brother :bow1: …which is why the stock wheels/tires are included for the eventual buyer.

My dad is old school and likes what he likes. I don’t always agree with his taste, but I agree with the hard work he did to earn the cash to purchase said wheels (and the beautiful SL on which they are mounted). At the end of the day, it’s his car, his money, his prerogative.

In any event, thanks for the positive feedback and for helping my dad sell his car (which, after all, is the point of the humble lil’ thread)….much appreciated. Way to move the ball down the field…

(Sorry, defensive of pops…)

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually feel bad for flaming up like that. :eek: I guess I should be glad people are even looking at my posts…my bad.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
+1 wheels- to each is own
But + 1,000,000 for defending pops .You only get one in this lifetime . You actually took it alot better then i would of , respect !!!
GLWS ..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Sorry but that are the worst set of wheels ive ever seen on a SL
Those Lowenharts were probably one the most popular wheel for them next to the LD1. I agree and was never really a fan I can tell you his dad was not the only one who loved that wheel. Those LSR's were on everything back in the day.

·
Registered
705 Posts
+1 wheels- to each is own
But + 1,000,000 for defending pops .You only get one in this lifetime . You actually took it alot better then i would of , respect !!!
GLWS ..

agreed.

can't say i love the wheels though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts