Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Heard about this thread over email.....how did I miss it? :)
BTW sorry for the long winded post......................

Many thanks have to go out here and I plan on starting a thread with my journey through Cali with my new toy when I get my camera back from Austin. (the camera and I got separated in Vegas....long story)

This community and it's sponsors are really TOP NOTCH. Meeting Phil (SF sports cars) and George and his family (JP logistics) really inspired me as their businesses are not only successful, but it is also very apparent that they love what they do.

I picked up the car in Sacramento and started my drive. I was bound towards SF and wanted to stop by San Francisco Sports Cars to check out Phil's showroom. When I got there, I couldn't believe what I was looking at. The showroom is huge, packed to the gills with just about every kind of car you can think of (exotic to custom classic) and draped with murals of beautiful cars (most of them past and present cars of L4P owners).

My check engine light came on about 10 miles before I got to Phil's place. We swung it around back and had Phil's lambo mechanic check out the code. Told me it was just a voltage code since the car had been sitting for some time and cleared it for me. When asked how much, he said "are you kidding me? I am not going to charge you for that" Very cool

I got to LA the next day and met up with George, his father and brother. I spent a few hours kicking it at JP and got to see another set of amazing vehicles: Astons, Raw's 63 vert (I have a black 63 vert as well!) and a few customs that George's father built.

I simply threw the keys to George's brother and in my mind, there was no doubt the car would get there without issue. The team at JP were not only top notch professionally, but some of the coolest MF'ers I have met. While sitting in George's office, he asked where we were headed to next. When he found out we were stopping in Vegas for a few nights, he picked up the phone and called his friend at the Ferrari dealership at the Wynn and got us VIP tours of the whole facility. How awesome is that?? He then asked his brother to give us a ride to Burbank airport and within 2 hours my brother and I were drunk at a black jack table

What an awesome trip! Thank you so much to Phil and George for making it memorable. The L4P team really does deliver the best in the business and I would not hesitate for a second to recommend using the services/help of many of the board sponsors on here who have helped me on my journey of locating my first semi exotic! (JP logistics, SF sports cars, Famous Auto sports, and Jason A) Please send business to all sponsors who help make this community such a great part of our car/watch/women/sports/anything addiction.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
PM sent. Shhhhhhh just dont tell my GF that I might be shaving a bit from her "ball and chain" fund to purchase jewelry for my new GF (Lambo) :whistle:

congrats don!!! enjoy in good health!! i have a yellow glass bonnet for her if you want to show that motor off!!! let me know i can work you a hell of a deal!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I spy my Lincoln. Congrats on the Lambo and a great job done.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Don,

Sorry for the late response to this post, as I just saw it.
In all honesty it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother, cool and laid back "cats"
It is such a great feeling knowing that you were happy from scratch, the purchase, the driver, the transport, and the whole 9 yards...
Good luck with the toy, and be safe my man

21 - 35 of 35 Posts