Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
From what I know the car is in need of a good detail and one tail light and that's about it.

As for the color, it looks great to me but I'm obviously partial to yellow :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With all do respect a 04 with that many miles is around 70k. The most 75k.
Good to know. Of course I'm sure he's open to offers.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
70 tops for this car..given the condition, the miles, the early model year...and most importantly the market right now for these cars. Not trying to piss on anyones parade but reality is reality.

·
Registered
847 Posts
70 tops for this car..given the condition, the miles, the early model year...and most importantly the market right now for these cars. Not trying to piss on anyones parade but reality is reality.
I have to agree with Mark. I almost bougt a 05 clean car that was just serviced clutch and tires only 8700 miles for $80k. I was a hour late the car sold in less than a day!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have to agree with Mark. I almost bougt a 05 clean car that was just serviced clutch and tires only 8700 miles for $80k. I was a hour late the car sold in less than a day!
Sounds right on that price...I've been (kind of) in the market for a G if I can find the right one at the right price. However, I'd really prefer an 06+ considering the changes that were made after the 04-05 G's

·
Registered
136 Posts
he will take 75 But i will admit its a bit banged up from the pics..

If you have a better deal pm me asap i am in canada and buy these cars all day long to import here..

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Sorry dont see that happening considering I just sold TO A DEALER an 8k mile 05 for 97,000 and I have a 25k mile 05 that I would not even sell at 80k.

Maybe it did happen, maybe it didn't but thats well under wholesale

·
Registered
69 Posts
Funny cause the yellow car the op originally posted was for sale for 79995 just last week. He bought it from another dealer. I could have bought the car on the CHEAP, but yes, the car honestly looks like a POS.

I have to disagree with some of the posts above. The G market has actually firmed up a bit in the last few months. I've been watching it on an EVERY day basis and asking prices have gone up considerably.

I hate myself for missing out on an '04 Blu Cealum 6sp. car with 14k miles on it for $80k. Had I not already had my '08 Viper sold, I would have been the new proud owner of that car! I'm going to wait patiently for another low mile '04 car come up for sale like that one!

·
Registered
897 Posts
the whole thing with these high end cars is miles,low miles high price, high miles very low ahah i dont wanna be that guy but i can see people offering numbers in the 60's. the services for these cars tend to get pricy and at high miles they need to have some service done :eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts