Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying a 04 - 06 CAYENNE. Anyone here own one or owned one? How were they? Anyone have one with over 100k miles? I'm just wondering how long they last and maintenance issues. You can get this year the 04 models dirt cheap and they look just as good as the new ones. I just dont want to make a mistake and buy one if they are piece of craps. Any opinions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
964 Posts
It's a Porsche so out of warranty repairs are going to be a little pricey. $2k maintenance bill is a lot different if you paid 25k for a car, compared to $125k. I would recommend getting an extended warranty. We had a Pepper TT, and never had a problem with it in the desert.

100k miles is a little high IMHO, I'm sure you can find other nice examples for cheap..

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Extended warranty would definetly be something I would look into. I would like to get one with around 60k. I drive around 15k a year so I know it would hit 100k in a few years so that is why I was asking about a high mileage one. I am looking at the S models. A turbo would be awesome but not in the budget right now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have a cayenne turbo 08, i love it, definitely get one closer year to the 08 models if you can no lower than 06.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys. I knew to could depend on the L4P crew to steer me in the right direction. I'll keep my eye out for an 06.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts