Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

b|b|i™ A name known for quality, innovation and customer service, we are proud to have b|b|i on board and are looking forward to a long term relationship. Their name is synonyms with excellence in racing and modifications. Please help me welcome another amazing sponsor. Here is a little more about them:

Here at BBI we are a passion driven shop that build, modify, and tune vehicles to the highest standards and quality. Our experience and knowledge stems from our professional racing history. We have a fresh outlook on the motorsport business and our work speaks for itself. At our Huntington Beach, CA facility we have incorporated the latest and most innovative equipment to allow us to custom tailor kits and packages that fit for our unique and individual customer needs. BBI - Performance Without Sacrifice.

bbiautosport.com
BBI Autosport Online

17141 Palmdale St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
T 714.843.0200

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Very cool and welcome! It's funny, I saw this business last week when I was visiting a client around the corner. Now I'll have to stop by when I'm down there again.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
a murdered out CLK BS, a sick R8, and a beastly 997TT. these guys will fit right in here :D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
welcome! went to your shop back in March after the C&C/L4P marquee day.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Can't say enough good things about BBI :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wonderful group of guys, and even better work, this is long overdue!!!!

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Popped in on BBI several weeks ago, the day before the DC Motors rally to SD. Must say I was very impressed with the shop as well as the staff. Guys do some seriously nice work and were very friendly despite being quite busy on a Saturday. Shane even took the time to give us a grand tour.

Welcome to the 4!
I look forward to seeing more of BBI's projects.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Love at first sight with that black series. Thank you very much for your support and look forward to seeing some of your works down the road.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I just ordered my new coil packs today through Broadway Performance. Welcome to the community, I've heard nothing but good things about your company.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts