Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
God def has left the gates of heaven open and an angel has escaped.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
That's something you'd only point out in pictures. I bet if she was standing in front of you half naked you wouldn't even notice!
I'm not saying she isn't a desirable woman. I'm just saying that when it comes to models on car websites, they are usually more voluptuous. This isn't a fashion site. Hot babes are more associated with hot cars. This is the kind of girl you marry because she won't get fat when she's older...but you leave at home when you go to car shows.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ill take one of everything. those pictures make me want to wear that stuff... oh thattt? haha

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm not saying she isn't a desirable woman. I'm just saying that when it comes to models on car websites, they are usually more voluptuous. This isn't a fashion site. Hot babes are more associated with hot cars. This is the kind of girl you marry because she won't get fat when she's older...but you leave at home when you go to car shows.
I would have absolutely no problem bringing her to a car show. :whistle:

·
Silver Sponsor
484 Posts
No words necessary!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
ummm even though I am ace, I would take her everywhere just to have her by my side. I am all about eyes and in the game of looks, everything on your body changes but the eyes. They never lie. When you look her in the eyes while talking, she knows you are talking to her and not her breasts. when you stare in her eyes during ***, she knows it is her you are loving, not her body. If you look elsewhere (eg. boobs, ass, ect), it is game over for you.

Cheers

21 - 40 of 40 Posts