1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Macallan 30 Year Old Sherry Oak

SPECIAL PRICING

PRICES AT $899.00 SHIPPED

"The Macallan Sherry Oak is exclusively matured in selected Sherry oak casks from Jerez, Spain. This satisfyingly complex Single Malt, matured at The Macallan distillery for a minimum of 30 years is characterised by its rich color, aroma and flavor with hints of dried fruits, spice and chocolate orange.

All prices above include standard UPS Ground shipping!!!!!!

To place a order please email us [email protected] or give us a call 805-610-6520 or send me a PM.

Order can be paid through Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Wire Transfer.

As a side note if anyone is as anxious as we are about this and would like anything specifically feel free to contact us and we will do our best to make it a priority to make it happen! Stay up, Bottles and Models!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
sorry if this is a naive question from an unseasoned scotch drinker, but is there really a difference between the Macallan 30 year and 12 year that justifies a $900 price difference?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry if this is a naive question from an unseasoned scotch drinker, but is there really a difference between the Macallan 30 year and 12 year that justifies a $900 price difference?
The longer Scotch is aged, the smoother it is. The age of a Scotch depends on how long it was aged in barrels. Scotch does not continue to age once it has been bottled, so the age of the Scotch is the age marked on the bottle, no matter how long it has been stored after it was bottled.

Scotch whisky is required by law to be aged for a minimum of three years, but it should be aged much longer. A good rule of thumb is that good Scotch will have been aged for a minimum of 10 years. After 10 years, the Scotch starts to come into its own. Twelve-, 15- or 21-year-old Scotches are nice if you can afford them.

Not all bottles of Scotch state how long they have been aged, but all the ones worth drinking do. The age marked on a bottle of blended Scotch is the age of the youngest Scotch in the blend, not the average age of the Scotches.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
also a possible naive question..what is/is there a difference between this 30 year and the macallan blue label 30 year?

do you guys ever get johnnie walker quest?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
The taste is quite different you have more of a fruity after taste and hints of woodsy flavor with sherry

also a possible naive question..what is/is there a difference between this 30 year and the macallan blue label 30 year?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Dinoone said it best read below. Yes we do have Johnnie Walker Quest!

The taste is quite different you have more of a fruity after taste and hints of woodsy flavor with sherry
Agreed!

·
Registered
184 Posts
very very tempting... great price on the 30 Mo... Gotta finish the 25 first before i can have an explaination to the wifey why i picked up another bottle...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very very tempting... great price on the 30 Mo... Gotta finish the 25 first before i can have an explaination to the wifey why i picked up another bottle...
Just uploaded the 25 on the 4. I've sold many of the 30th's the last 2 months I only have about 6 left but I believe we will be having them in stock on the regular. Get ready for the 57 to hit the market in a few weeks.

You can always buy the 30 and refill the 25 sure she wouldn't know the difference. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts